Tuesday 20 January 2009

Trying something new~

I'm trying something new on my website. I've implemented an auto updating links page... a very rough one... not even sure if it will work properly :p... hope so.
So if any of you did drop by that page, please help me look out for problems or anything unexpected which you spotted.
I'm still fine tuning it and haven't been really sure how to set things prefect yet.

Its that time of the year again, Lunar New Year is approaching, perhaps many would know it as Spring Festival. The thing is, I'm pretty much in that mood too and haven't got much spare mood to spend on putting up the gallery pics >_<... I've taken another small shoot in a tight fitting metallic pink one piece skirt and blouse but I reckon it will be a while longer before I put up all the pictures I took into a new gallery. But I'm making sure that there are updates at least once per 1 or 2 weeks... >_<... during this eventful and busy period. Do chat in the forums and join the discussion, doing that doesn't take long periods of time for me so I usually participate there frequently ^__^
If anyone is interested in making a mask or commissioning one, there is the place to start~

Oh the former poll on which monitor screen size is the most popular has ended for a while, looks like the winner is still the 1024 x 768 range. Hmm is anyone bought a new computer in the the recent 1 year or so, the monitors would no longer have that resolution. So web builders, do take note of the results from that poll~^_^
I've started a new one, just to keep the space occupied (well not really).
Just a miscellaneous question about which character do you favour most from those which I cosplayed before. Please give me your feedback~<3<3<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. please don't take this as an offence, for it isn't meant as an offence in anyway. But with these picture, you gave me a boner.

    ReplyDelete