Monday 26 January 2009

Happy Lunar New year~^_^ New gallery opened

If you're Chinese today will be a very special day for you. Not only Chinese I suppose, anyone who uses the Lunar calendar, today would be a new year~^_^
Wishing everyone a very Happy Lunar New Year and a fantastic year ahead.
I've taken a photoshoot in a fair chinese attire which is the gold cheongsam debut a couple of months ago. Oh please check out the new skin toned zentai I have, its more matt and more correct skin toned than any previous one so far.

I always thought that C.C. was portrayed to be somewhat of chinese origin. Especially in the first season when she met "The person whose geass was to read minds", it was in china and she was in a chinese dress too. But then in the second season, we learnt that she has been almost everywhere and that is just a part of her long immortal life. Some how, maybe its the green hair or the straight hair fringes which always gave me the impression that C.C. is very asian. Then again her real name is not really that of one... who knows, could be a change in idea by the writer at some point in time hehe~^^ Well, here is how C.C. would look like in a cheongsam I suppose. Maybe I'll make her wear my pink cheongsam another day~^_^

I also compiled the gallery from the previous mini shoot of Yu in the PVC skin toned suit. That was a really fun experience and the PVC gave the skin a more plasticky gloss than the normal cloth suits.

I haven't done many shoots in the PVC skin toned suit. And it is harder to do tight fitting and cleavage revealing costumes in the PVC suit. Nevertheless, i would try to do more shoots in that glossy suit in the future. Does anyone have any preferenaces? ^_^

Don't forget to drop by the gallery. Once again. wishing everyone a wonderful year ahead.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment