Wednesday 11 February 2009

My Silky Love~

Hehe, how have you been, can anyone recognise the significance of the title of this post? Well If you do, check the answer at the bottom of this thread~^_^
Valentine's Day is just 3 more days to go, have you got your plans all set?
Mine are much prepared hehe... hope it turns out fantastic for everyone~

I've got a few decorated pictures here which I'll be adding to the "soon to be opened" gallery~^_^
Yu as a pink valentine's gallery will be opened on the 14th Feb to mark Valentine's day this year~^_^
I'll talk about the costume when that time comes.
Here I've posted some of the pics...
It has just been past the full 15 days of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
I've been fully occupied during this time... visiting and reuniting with relatives and friends.
What have you been up to lately?
I saw that slowly one by one mask makers are contributing their mask making attempts in the gallery. Did those of you who wanted to make a mask made use of the holidays in the recent time effectively? hehe~ Just curious.



Talking about mask making, I've just lacquered the sculpted headform tonight.
Phew~ >_<... the hardest part of making any mask is always the sculpting and the sanding and lacquering of the sculpture. Once its perfected then the rest is alot relaxing. The headform this time use about 12 packets of 1kg blocks of clay. Carrying it around and rotating it on my laps when sanding it does make me work out... and the dust... >_<
Then the clay used this time is fibrous... fuzzy after sanding.
The lacquering took a while to get done since after every coat, the hairs from the fibers stood up -___-
Oh well, anyway its so far so good...
Oh yar... please visit the thread in the forums to look at the progress so far~^_^
I'll be working each stage closely so speed things up a little... don't forget to tell me your comments~^_^

Before I forget... "My Silky Love~" Toradora second opening song...~ You gotta watch~^_^
Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates~
Have a great week ahead ~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: