Sunday 22 February 2009

New mask up for sale~

Hi everybody~
I've just finished the lastest mask and its up for grabs.
The mask making process for paper clay masks are also completed. I'll say its almost routine to mask making, not much difference between the making of the two.
Join in the discussion in the forums~

There are also a second mask sale thread in the forums which is selling some older masks I made at a very low price.
Took a few pictures of someone else modelling the new mask for me, how you think it looks? ^_^

I feel its my cutest mask yet... and its even made from paper clay~^_^
Details on it and also its making process can be found in the forums too~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Wyu. Usually I really like your masks, but I really hope you don't wear this mask on a regular basis. No offence, but I think this mask is ugly. It's completely out of shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're tryingto do here is very obvious whoever you are -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then what am I doing? All I'm doing is telling you my personal opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
    And like I said in my first comment. I'm really not trying be offensive in any kind of way.

    ReplyDelete