Wednesday 4 March 2009

A new fanart is added into fanart gallery~^_^

As the title mentioned, a new fanart has been uploaded into the fanart gallery.
Please give credit to dxman for his always interesting photo manipulations hehe.
Thank you dxman.
This time the fanart has a very.... hmm shiny theme.
Do drop by the fanart gallery for a visit and take a look~^_^

How good are you in making fanarts or picture manipulations?
Would you like to give it a try on this exclusive image of Yu in a black bikini~? ^_^
You can change the colour of what she's wearing or modify the background into anything you can imagine.
Why not give it a try if you have some time and want to have some fun~^_^

Click on the image below to visit the forums.
Put up your fanart in a thread~^^
I'm very curious as to what variations will emerge from your imagination~
Most importantly, have fun and reveal your skills~ hehe

I'm slowing starting to get a hang of my new schedule now, I know many of you have been asking me why I haven't been on live for a while. Just haven't got the time...
Hopefully in a less than a couple of weeks time, I'll find time to go live again and have some fun with everyone~^_^

Oops, forgot to include the link to download the pic.
Click here

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment