Monday 9 March 2009

Yoko mask try no. 2~ >o<

Tried the Yoko mask in a different wig style this time~^_^.
Its Yu's wig~
Well, afterall, when I was undecided on what eye colour and brow colour to pick for Yoko, I use Yu's original blue eyes and brown brows.
Looks like this combination matches Yu's hair alright~^_^
Having talked about letting Yoko wear more cute costumes, I put her in a waitress attire with red ribbons... which can be found worn by Asuka in the one of the earlier gallery.

I adjusted the camera settings this time and I think it did get a better quality image now~^_^
Only had time to take a few shots and close ups. I've posted some of the shots below, and nope I don't think I'll make a gallery for this shoot as its just a trial and I haven't taken videos either.

Do take a look at the pictures at your pleasure.
I hope you like them. Oh if you have some time, do spare a few seconds to vote on your favourite character on the right. Oops... guess I haven't added Yoko as she didn't exist then.
Thank you for your support~^_^. Visit the forums and chat there ~^_^
















Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing stuff! You defiantly have fun doing it. Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete