Saturday 14 February 2009

A very Happy Valentine's Day everyone~^_^

Its Valentine's Day today~
How is everyone feeling?
For some it is a meaningful day to spend with a loved ones or friends and for others its just another day. What is it for you?~

Yu's bright pink foil dress gallery has been opened to mark Valentine's Day 2009, as promised ^^ I initially took pictures in the pinf foil dress just for fun. Turns out that its just nice an attire to open a gallery on Valentine's day. Its only a small gallery, I hope you don't mind.

There are s few new things I wore to take this shoot.
Firstly, the zentai is new. I dyed it to a fresh new light peach tone. It will be the same colour and texture for the ones I ship with my masks to anyone who buys them~^_^
I got the person whom I always bought zentai from to send me a few small pieces of zentai material so that I can feel each one. I think this is the closest and most suitable for mimicking painted flash tone for anime characters~

Well the second new thing I experimented with is the bustline technique. I tried to improve it a little more... what do you think about it~hmm. Hehe... even though its a new method, lets not dwell on this topic.

Then, the pink foil dress is new too. New foil attires are so nice to wear and they look so shiny~ Its almost like wearing liquid metal hehe :P
The sheen is always the nicest before the attire gets aged and the foil matter starts falling off. And best of all, the dress is tight and figure hugging ^^
The dress came in a complete set, socks gloves and a halter neck dress skirt. One of my favourite simple costume yet... probably would be using these pretty often on live since its so easy to put on~

Hope everyone enjoys the gallery.
Do write and chat in the forums. The new mask is almost about done. I can't wait to see how its going to turn out. Actually, I'm not sure if I still prefer closed mouth masks or smiling mouth ones... hmm

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment