Thursday 15 January 2009

Post Numero Uno 2009~^_^

Hi to everyone for the first time in 2009~^_^
How has everyone been these couple of weeks?
I was on a short trip away so I didn't get a chance to post or talk much these few days.
Sorry to have kept you waiting.

I would be semi active (well ought to still be active enough) until about March. I'll still be around to chat with you all the time so don't make me feel too lonely okie ~>_<; I promise I'll put new updates more and more and mORE~ often ^^; lol

You didn't thought that the image on the left on my site is me did you?

hehe, well I wish it were too but I suppose I am playing a different anime character to the figurine on the left altogether.

Anyway, how much do I look similiar to the figurine on the left lol... ignoring the differences in colour and person. The figurine is that of Sumeragi Lee Noriega from Gundam 00 (pronounced as Gundam Double "O") I think she's probably one of my favourite character in the show, and probably Feldt too~^_^.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, do go and watch Gundam 00. Don't belittle it, its the show which topped Code Geass's ratings which not many expected. (Season two of Gundam 00 topped the previous top ranking Code Geass Season 2 TV series, phew and I totally can understand why).

Nope, I'm not trying to cosplay as Sumeragi san, just a little "play" on my end... the figurine is just a coincidence.

I wish I had a body and figure like that...lol~>_< Most of them which I picked up are Gundam girls... hmm wanted to get Asuka as well but I didn't find a good looking one of her (and affordable)~

I got Meer Campbell and a coupld of Lacus Clynes... Meer is my fav Gunam SEED girl. And the rest are Louise Halevy, Nena Trinity and yeap Sumeragi Lee Noriega (wat a cool name) lol...

How I wish I could cosplay as them in those costumes one by one, but I guess that will not happen... Hmm wait I did the Meer Campbell's performe attire... guess thats abt it~^_^
Stay tuned here ok? I'll pop the gallery for this attire soon~
Anyone fill me in with any exciting happenings while I was away? ^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment