Thursday 23 July 2009

New member's gallery~!

Ok, it really has been a while. I did some work in the forums and added a new member's gallery into the forums. All registered members are able to create their personal albums and sub-albums in there to host and show gallery images to everyone who visits the website~^_^

May I encourage that visitors will click on the member's profile to find out the member's website if their images catches your interest. I'm sure you will find more of their pictures there. If they do not have a website, do leave a comment for them as it will give them motivation and encouragement to put up more of their pictures.

The member's gallery can be accessed from the index page of the forums under the photograph category.
You can click on the link below:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/gallery/index.php?mode=personal

The forum gallery has a few very nifty features:
-Viewer comments
-Rating 1~10
-Unlimited galleries, subgalleries and pictures(max 2mb each).
-Number of views
-Random image preview
-Recent image preview
-Latest comments list
-More to come as the MOD updates itself~^_^

I strongly wish that members will put up their pictures and help populate the gallery. The pictures does not need to be kigurumi cosplay pictures. It can be totally unrelated. As long as it is interesting to see. Anime or cool wallpapers are some of the suggestions.

Hehe, the gallery is still in its infancy stage, do help me make it mature. At the same time, if you encounter any problems, please inform me, there is a forum thread in the general section where you can report problems to me. Oh hmm I should make it a sticky.

Okie~^_^ On to the new picture taken. There are two new items in the picture now.
Firstly, the new "High Quality" zentai has arrived. I have yet dye them, so they are white ^_^;
Its incredibly satisfactory. The material is so opaque, that usually with the hood on, you can see through a zentai, in this, I cannot see through the material. As expected, I wanted it to be opaque, its fantastic. The material is also very thick and rubbery. Hmm, I'll write a detail fact sheet about it when I put it up for sale in the products page.

This high quality material zentai can rival the Japanese ones although it is expected about US$135 or so. No worries, I'll still be selling the standard issue one which is totally fine~ really.

Ok enough of the zentai, I'll talk more about it over time. Hehe took my T-fa doll out for a cosplay today. I put her in a wedding gown wearing the new zentai. Hmm yup, you can see that eventhough its plain white, the zentai does not show the skin colour and turns darker hehe. The wedding gown even includes a shiny pearly ivory shoe and her own tiara~<3

The gown is gorgeous, but as much as I wish to take a full shoot in it, I can't until things are ready. I still have to dye the new zentai. If you notice, eventhough its pure white, it didn't show any sign of skin colour through the zentai. It reall is opaque. Meantim I hope you enjoy the preview images of T-fa in the wedding gown.

Don't forget to visit the forums and drop by the member's gallery. Hehe, visitors, get an account and start populating the gallery already~^_^

Have a great day~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment