Thursday 2 July 2009

Rest of the Ignis in black suit shoot~^_^

This is the second half of the pictures of Ignis in the black PVC shoot. I felt that Ignis really pulled it off (eventhough her mask is a little big hehe) because of her sensous pouty lips >_< and her dreamy alluring eyes... lol (I can't be the only one who thinks this). I wonder how will it look like when the other characters cosplay in the same black suit. There has been some discussion going on in the forum topic for this attire here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=384&start=20

It is a costume inspired by looking at how a few Japanese kiggers wore them fairly often. I even have 2 interested friends in buying the same costume already hehe...
Yeah, I can kinda see why, its simple yet very captivating hehe...
The second half of the images offers a little more fanservice, but these ones are still consistent with the rest. More posing and stare-ring lol... covers more than a bikini, cheeky at the same time~^_^

Might eventually put them all into one gallery, but meantime, I have to put the earlier shoots into galleries while also accumulating more pictures in this attire first.
Have placed the images below. Enjoy~^_^




Hehe, as usual, kigurumi cosplay for everyone else. I have found the suitable material for making skin toned zentai suits perfect for kigurumi. It is thick and strong and opaque. At last, we don't have to settle for cheapo suits or super expensive ones which is hard to get.
The other thing I want to say is, the fabric order deal the other day was cancelled. The fabric sample I received it not what is expected of it. However, among the other 50 samples I received, I found another material which I think is PERFECT for skin toned zentai. I will be starting a new topic in the forums to talk about bulk ordering for this material. I am certain I want to buy it by hook or by crook... though its not as cheap as before this time around (BUT STILL CHEAP).

Stay tuned here or in the forums for the updates coming soon about the fabric~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment