Wednesday 29 July 2009

Meer Campbell (Yoko mask) gallery opened~^_^

Another Meer Campbell sub gallery has been opened~^_^ This time I added the pictures of Yoko cosplaying as Meer Campbell into the gallery. In fact I think the Yoko mask matches the Meer Campbell look so much, I think I'll refurbish it and call it the Meer mask later on~ hehe...
The new gallery is part of the Meer Campbell gallery so don't say you can't find it now~^_^

Hmm, I will be making another mass purchase of the high quality bodysuit soon. The suit which arrived for me and Daza and Caugun are more than satisfactory. But in order to be certain of its quality, Daza will be doing some experiments to test if it is truly superior compared the the Japanese ones. After the confirmation, I'll be ordering a number of new suits for a couple of new masks buyers, for myself and friends and anyone else who wants a high quality zentai suit for kigurumi cosplay purposes. Please voice your interest if you want one, don't miss it again this time, I already have 3 confirmed orders so I will go ahead with it. Please take a look at the following thread to find out what is it about:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=512

I have also started refurbishing the Ignis mask, hopefully to make to further improve upon it so that it becomes sexier than ever, prettier than before~^_^ I spent my last few days stripping the paint off the headform and sanding it down. I found a new tool which might help me do the job faste, hopefully it works. I am kinda excited about this at the same time trying hard to find time to work on it more. I will be updating the mask project here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=570

Last but not least, the classic C.C. (C2) and Ignis masks are still up for sale, the Yoko mask has been sold, hopefully someone will buy the Ignis or C2 mask shortly too. The price is really good, I'm beginning to regret it now hehe... don't miss your chance now~^_^

The members gallery is now opened in the forums. Waiting for you to post all sorts of pictures that you find interesting. Your contribution is appreciated. Unless u are a high and dry lurker... come on down and join in^_^

Stay tuned for more updates~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment