Thursday 6 August 2009

Sailormars (T-fa mask) gallery opened~

New pictures of T-fa cosplaying as Sailormars has been added and the gallery opened. I intend to add a drop down menu to the gallery link as there are actually two galleries now. A member's gallery and my former gallery. I hope to do that soon~^_^

I have been really occupied lately, I guess it will continue to be so for some time. At the same time, I am busy with a couple of new mask productions and customisations. Hopefully I can get them done with soon and I am also hoping that more orders can come in~

I'll like to make this opportunity to call out one more time just in case anyone miseed it.
There is a new combine purchasing of the zentai made from high quality spandex for kigurumi cosplay purposes on right now. The place to express your interest is in the topic itself in the forums which can be found here:

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=512&start=20#p6291

In order to secure your order, please send the payment to my Paypal account. The details for these are in the last few posts. Please take some time to read the instructions and some reviews of the suit.
I intend to close the bulk purchase this friday so if you're looking for savings on a real quality zentai, try not to miss it~^_^

At the same time, I am re-furbishing the Ignis headform. So in other words, the Ignis mask is no longer replicatable. And the last one is sold too >_<; (By the way, the C2 mask is still on special offer). I have done more work on the refurbished Ignis headform and I'll post pictures of its current appearance tomorrow. If you're interested to find out how it is turning out, do drop by the forum thread listed below. If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it please~^_^ (I changed the style of the mask, its the first of a new range of design perhaps hmm)

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=570&start=0

Also, for visitors and members who haven't drop by the member's galleries, I realised that you can view everyone's pictures as a collective gallery by just clicking on the recent images button (>_<... oh you mean you know that already @_@??) Hehe... I thought its kinda convennient so I just mentioned it.

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/gallery/search.php?search_id=recent

I'll add this link to the navigation bar soon~^_^;
Hehe, I'll push towards to next update as best I could. But in the mean time when I'm not free, I can still easily chat in the forums. Thank you for your patience~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment