Sunday 23 August 2009

Meer in pink top gallery opened~^_^

Finally an update~ hee~ ^_^ I've added twice the number of Meer in pink top images into the gallery and collated all of the images and video into one place~ And so, the Meer Campbell in pink top gallery is opened.

Its actually two costumes combined into one, I think I mentioned that the last time before. Its a pink tank top with a short miniskirt and under it, its a bondage wear costume made from black spandex strings ^_^

The combination of pink and black goes quite fine I reckon, do you think so? Well... other than that, there is one more main significance to this gallery. And that is Yoko mask as Meer Campbell's final appearance. ^_^; This mask has been sold, in order to fund for my newer Yoko modification masks and also to make more room in my... room~^^
The mask is sold with a few other Live Wear Yu classic kigurumi masks, the Ignis and the senior C2 mask~^_^ The sale thread and its discussions can be found here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=571

I intend to further improve the open mout smiling face Yoko mask so that she will look cuter~^_^ (hopefully~) Not sure when the Yoko (refurbished) mask will reappear again... perhaps before the end of the year. But I hope you will stay tuned till then~^_^

Well, the new "..." mask is almost finished. Its a refurbishing of the Ignis mask~^_^ The name has not been decided yet >_<... Click on the image to view the forum mask making tutorial thread on the new mask~^_^ I hope to be able to finish the hair styling by tomorrow and give it a spin~hehe

Just a reminder for visitors who are interested, I have started a new bulk order for the high quality zentai for kigurumi cosplay purposes in the thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=613
Its back by popular demand and a few friends wanting to place their orders. Please state your interest, some of you were asking the other time but didn't get to have a proper discussion. I don't want to take too long waiting for this this time.

Do stay tuned, I forsee that the next update will be very soon, especially with the "..." mask finished hehe... hopefully I can finally see how she looks~^_^
Have a great day, don't forget to write about interesting things in the forums if you have some time~^^

Sneak Peek~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment