Thursday 27 August 2009

Busy with work work work~^_^

Phew, lately I'm bogged down with heeeaps of stuff I need to do. Dealing with some large projects at the same time having a substantially large order of kigurumi masks and zentais this month.
But the good thing is, I amd becoming good at managing time for doing multiple things and it made me feel more active^^.

The picture of the blue haired mask on the left is what I just finished with today, the blue haired T-fa mask. Click on it to visit the forum thread which talks about it. I haven't been able to ship off some of the masks which are finished... firstly because the high quality material zentais are travelling twice around the world to get done..phew and also that... well, I'm just finishing up the mask too quickly. A high quality kigurumi mask takes me about 1 week to finish nowdays with the tools and knowlege I picked up. Well, but I usually make 2 at a time, so its 2 in a week.

If anyone of you wishes to buy a kigurumi mask, now is the time to buy~^_^ I've more or less perfected most of what I demand off a kigurumi mask and perhaps soon, I would've gotten bored of making it and stop making them hehe~^^

I'm still working on my new Asuka mask hehe... named it~
Thinking of playing around with the eye shape, well from past experience, I have illustrated in my tutorials and other works that the same mask with different eye shapes can make a huge difference. Sorry for the long sentence... long sentence is long lol
But I haven't had time to do the craftwork... but that is what I have in store for the new Asuka mask~^_^ Here is how it looks like now, a sneak preview ^^

Its mask making thread can be found here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=605

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment