Tuesday 17 November 2009

If you leave a bunny all alone,... she'll die~pyon!

Pyon pyon~ Hitagi-san cosplays as a black bunny girl~ (apparently pyon is the sound associate with bunnies?! >_<; lol). Wow, I think I'm in love with the Saya mask lol... its so QQQQqqqqqq~ Took a proper shoot today since the mask was finished. The previous shoot was really a rush as you can see from the shortage of time to even put on some kawaii costumes~ hehe

I think at last, I'll let the Saya mask be the final version. No further modification will be made to her, just like the T-fa model. After all, I think I kept making modifications only because I wasn't entirely satisfied with how they look previously~^_^ (nevertheless, the previous mask models are already above average~^_^)I think its justified if I mark up the price for the Saya mask... since the US currency is falling and also, I think its deserves premium price~^_^.

I'll list it up in the orders page, but don't count on that happening too soon lol... though, I hope it can get in there soon since it'll be a good product to win buyers with. But I'll be sooo sooooo busy until mid december probably. >_<;

Hmm the Asuka mask is still up for grabs T_T... no one wants her??
Just name a price ^_^ if its not too unreasonable, you can have it. I've got too many nice looking masks lying around now, lemme give them away okie~^^ (eeks nooot humble >_<;) Ah... I hope the destinied take comes soon.

Meantime, here are some preview pictures of the Senjougahara Hitagi in bunny suit cosplay. Took about 120 pics and some video... a little fewer than normal, but enough to go around. For now, I'm posting about 10 here... thats about what I can manage to come up in the short timeframe~^_^

Related mask thread found here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=7415#p7415

Enjoy~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment