Thursday 5 November 2009

Guest visit, Shikinami Asuka~<3

Its an honour today for my beloved Shikinami Asuka from Evangelion (2.0) to drop in for a visit. She came in her shiny plugsuit right to my door steop. I didn't asked her if the people on her flight or bus ride asked here why she wore such a beautiful attire. But I'm curious. Curious if she told the people she met along the way that she's coming to me Wyu~^_^ It'll make them so jealous lol.

Well anyway, She put up quite a show for me and let me take pictures of her posing on a statue of her EVA 02 Unit~ So without much hesitation, I took pictures of her from all angles close and far. She even pretended to be a figurine by posing and not moving in a plastic box while I enjoy myself at shooting her (~hehe~)

Most of the shots are taken on my bed. Looks like I will be able to rest well tonite knowing that dear beloved Asuka actually sat on my bed today. Took a round of pictures on the usual runway I use (hehe~) and another round on the bed (~<3). There is another round of pictures to be taken, but I will keep those pictures to show everyone later~^_^ Please don't rush~

Well, if you are sharp to notice, there are some similarities with something on Shikinami Asuka you can find on something I was doing lately. Hehe, if you're thinking that I used her as a model in some way, you're right~^_^ I tried to mimic her lips~^_^ Take a look at the forum thread linked below to see the new headform which I have been making and see if you can notice the resemblance of the lips. (I hope there is >_<) Click on the link below to see the updates of the new mask making process

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=7316#p7316

I haven't got Shikinami Asuka physically while sculpting it. All I did was use high resolution pictures of her I found online~^_^ I loved her quite alot, so I ordered for a chance to meet her physically... hehe~

Below are more pictures of the initial shoot~
(Don't ask me why the pictures are arranged like that, it seems like blogger.com will like to contribute their own aesthetics and artistic sense into this post for some reason~^_^;)

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. where do you get those molded suits? they are great. also i sell latex things clothes masks, etc look at shunnypo55 on ebay also catalogs 5 ofthem, get you alsmost wholesale prices for you sweetie pie, lol.

    ReplyDelete