Friday 30 October 2009

I~~~ Can Give You GATSBY~^_^ lol

Used Gatsby moving rubber to style excessively one kigurumi mask today. It is the Silver hair T-fa mask. Well it is my first time doing such an extensive styling, never had to style long hair before lol... hmm
I hope that it is passable for a first. I thought it was going to be hard, but apparently, the Gatsby moving rubber hair wax does its job really well. Definitely recommended for anyone who wants to style their kiguurmi mask's hair style, if you don't have a kigurumi mask, you can get one here lol~^_^

To check up on the finished Sakuya (Silver baired T-fa) mask, drop by the forum thread over here~^_^
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=7256#p7256

The phrase: "I can give you Gatsby" is the commercial theme song for tons and tons of Gatsy advertisements. Hehe, if you're not sure what that is, have a look at the youtube video I embedded below~^_^ The celebrity face of Gatsby, Takuya Kimura~
Signing out~ Hang around okie~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment