Monday 26 October 2009

Asuka's black lolita cosplay~

Did an Asuka cosplay in her well known black with white frills lolita costume~^_^ Definitely one of my all time favourite Asuka attires, at last decided to get it. Did a very brief standing only shoot followed by a short live chat on stickam. I recorded two videos on there, pretty unchoreographed but just something to make a record of the costume attemp. Not sure when will Asuka get a chance to try out her Black lolita dress again~ hehe. I think that this is my fav Asuka costume till now in terms of cute looking and fitting. I still love the plugsuit, but this one is another style altogether~^_^

I trimmed and altered the costume a little, it came a little large, so I sewn up two chunks from the back. The sleeves are detachable, I think I need to reattach them properly as they kept falling down... not a very good idea when doing a live. The skirt is a little long too so shortened it a little by sewing it higher a bit. Hmm from the pictures it seems that the dress is a little long too lol... will try to fix that by the next time~^_^

For thos who are not familiar with the costume, I have attached an image here, this is how it is suppose to look like~^_^


I am still overly busy lol... need to finish up the Silver haired T-fa mask and also prepare to dye the new high quality zentais which are soon to arrive. Hehe, does seem like busy times al tend to stick together. Well, its busy and a little stressful, but its kinda fun and I feel highly educational at the same time~^_^

Hopefully I can get another chance at the Asuka mask before it gets sold hehe. Oh yar~ the new mask form is almost finished. Adjusted a few shape and edges here and there... will be undergoing a bit more fune tuning. Taking pictures to make estimates like previously done on the C.C. mask (come to speak of it, I wonder where the two of them went, would love to see more pics of them lol) so that I get a rough idea of how it will turn out and adjust it to my liking~^_^

For updates on the new (upcoming) headform, check out this thread. Using mathematical and anime proportions to shape the headform lol~^_^

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=661&start=0


The stickam video...
The sleeve dropped half way through the video ending it abruptly lol~@_@;
Had to switch to semi dropped sleeves style becos one sleeve has falled >_<


Hehe, until next update~^_^
Keep in touch, chat in the forums~
Hope you enjoy the pics hehe... will take some sitting poses next time around~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments: