Tuesday 20 October 2009

Working like a Tweet~

Just thought I do an update for fun today, also to keep in line with the goal to keep updates more frequent. Trying to do a mininum of once per week hehe. Took an Asuka photoshoot the other day and had a live afterwards. The Twitter feature of Stickam is really neat, putting a tweet that I'm live on stickam whenever I do. Thats even better than formerly MSN-ing everyone to tell them that I'm on and come on in to have a chat~ I really recommend MSN friends and new friends alike to view my twitter feature on my website. The good thing is, you can subscribe to it if you like to. Looks like the problem of notifying friends when you're online is finally solved.

Did the Asuka shoot in the fate stay night school uniform, also appeared in the gallery once, can you recall which? Have a look in the gallery. Took a fair number of shots both of Asuka with the vest on and off... and... hmm... no video~^_^

Also working on the new silver haired T-fa mask and a modifying my new mask. If you're interested, you can check out the following forum threads here~^_^

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=652

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=661

Hehe, thats the update for now.
Keep checking for updates shortly~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment