Sunday 11 October 2009

Just a small update~^_^

Hopefully posting an update will help relieve some stress lol... busy busy busy. Working on a new headform at the moment, but stopped for a couple of days. More presing matters are at hand. Hmm perhaps the next week will be the busiest yet so far. How has everyone been... also placed an order for a few more... hehe cute costumes. I hope to see them soon, still in the production line I believe~^_^

Phew well, here ought to be the last few of the Saber in yukata try shoot pictures. The mask has already been enroute to manalight for about a week or two now... I hope it arrives safely lol. I'm looking forward to see how manalight will complete the saber look. The C2 mask seems to have found an owner who know fairly well how to take pictures hehe. So far it has been only 2 and still no sign of the owner. If you're interested, the pictures can be found here:

http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=54&image_id=444
Hmm... the first C2 mask has been in hiding for some time now haven't it hehe.

I'm really happy there there have been more good mask users enjoying my artwork. I'm looking forward to see caugun's pictures I guess. And I wonder who will be the owner of the currently for sale Asuka mask shortly.

Also there has been an update to the forums. A twitter feature has been added into the forums. I'm trying to make the twits appear on the index page, but so far, u can follow member's twits by looking at their profile. I also posted my twits on my main page. I don't use it much... hehe. But keep a lookout, it will automatically announce when I login to stickam... pretty nifty feature. Existing members can add their twitter settings into their user account from the user control panel.

Anyway, thats all for now, hope to be able to make another update soon ^_^
Have a great day and I hope you enjoy the pics~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment