Tuesday 13 October 2009

Neck, lips and bust~^_^

Taking a good look from an alluring angle. Glossy pink lips and faintly blushed cheeks. Smooth slender neck line flowing into the robes. Soft yet firmly wrapped up bossoms trying their best to peek. LoL... Its so stressful, I just want to do anything but work hehe ^_^; Hehe, took the Asuka mask out for another spin today. Put her in the fairy tale like goddess chinese robes. There is just something about how the chinese robes look sexy and yet conservative at the same time lol.

Was trying very hard to forget about the stress for a while when taking this break. Seeing Asuka helped a little, just wished it still isn't over lol. It has been a while since I took a full shoot. Took a large number of pictures and videos of Asuka, hehe... not sure when I will be able to put them up. Hopefully soon of course~^_^ Maybe it is just my way of saying, Asuka I miss you... before the Asuka mask is sold making way for the Senjougahara mask~>_^

I have been rather busy lately, I haven't even been able to work on a mask order (though there is still time). But I really wish to be able to ship it off soon and make someone happy. Well, in a few days time, I think I should be able to find more time to do the more relaxing things.

How have everyone been so far, all finding their own interesting things to do I hope~^_^ If you have any interesting things done, please do share it with me in the forums~

Hehe... ah~... feeling abit more relaxed now.
Will head back to work~^^
Take care~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment