Monday 5 October 2009

Asuka up for grabs

Yay~^_^ I've put the Asuka mask up for grabs. Well... like always, like before, like everytime, there is nothing wrong with this perfectly new and great looking mask. I just want to sell it off to get some funds to have another round of mask making fun~ Plain fund raising~ ^_^ Anyone interested please contact me okie~^_^. Hehe... I'm still holding back a change of mind so~... To see the details, click on the button on the top right side of the blog which reads "Kigurumi cosplay mask sale".

The entire mask is put up for quicksale including the hair. I can allow a change of eye if the buyer wishes too ^_^ But I hope I can bundle the hair with the hair... like the last Ignis mask I sold~ High quality or normal quality bodysuit is not included, but it can be bought separately. If anyone wishes to know more details of the sale, don't hesitate to email me at wyukig @ gmail . com ~^_^

Did a little video recording in the Asuka mask with the black latex suit, polished a little more. lol... You can take a look at the video from below~

Hmm the black chair kinda makes it hard to see my figure clearly... But then... wouldn't make sense to get a white chair just for this reason isn't it lol.

Hehe... still very busy... and its not even the climax yet. A new mask is emerging soon, keep a close lookout for updates in the forums~^_^. Oh and if anyone has some curiosity about the picture at the top of the blog post... hehe its a yet to be completed sketch... which I thought wouldn't harm posting~^_^

Take care everyone, and cya soon~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

4 comments:

  1. i'm just curious about where there are more pictures like the one in your mask sale banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video was awesome but are you no longer posting on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still do,
    Just that haven't done so~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rayne here :) Wonderful. I know you will love latex. :P

    ReplyDelete