Sunday 15 November 2009

Senjougahara Hitagi

Haremu~ >_<; I just finished the HItagi Senjougahara custom mask today and thought of giving it a quick spin. Quick because the chemical fumes from styling the hair is still quite strong. So quick that Senjougahara didn't had time for a proper attire... heh heh heh~@_@.

Oh my goodness... talking about styling hair. Styling ponytail hairs with back covers are so soo bloody tedious. This one took even more time than the Saber custom before. Gggggargh~ The pony tail kept having loose bumps here and there, I must have retried tying the ponytail for at least 8 times. Took me quite a long time for the entire process.

The back cover design is the soft cover, split open type with rubber strings attached so that it can spring back to close tightly behind the head. Hmm I would still say that I haven't got a good grasps on how to best make tied up hair style masks. Long flowing hair masks are so damn much more easier to make lol.

But anyways, here is the first shoot of my Saya mask~^_^ Yeap I named it Saya after one of my favourite idols~^_^ And this customisation of the Saya mask is called Senjougahara Hitagi, the female lead from the hit new anime, Bakemonogatari~^_^ Looks like it has a little of the moving eye effect too... hehe I kinda like this mask very much~_^

Well, just managed to take a few shots today, will put up more soon is possible lol.
What do you think of this mask~^_^? Tell me about your views in the related making thread for this mask here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=7382&sid=c956f1d81d5e4210ccc8209a0ec07b16#p7382

Here are some of the ...ahem~* rushed shots(before getting suffocated by chemicals) take just now~^_^ (Also did a 15 min live with a few friends on MSN)

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

6 comments:

  1. is there a video of this live session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you should introduce yourself.
    I'm afraid no, otherwise there won't be the proper censoring possible on video ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yu,

    Jason here from Malaysia. I was wondering how can I be added to your msn? I missed this video. I would like to know more about kigurumi as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaiĆ³, yu-san=3
    use a lock for the pictures its helps that people not use wrong-idea to save them on: web's or other page to save_AQUA

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. take away the bars ;)

    ReplyDelete