Sunday 28 August 2011

Asuka nurse uniform pictures added to gallery.


Check kigurumicosplay.com for more updates

More pictures from Asuka in her nurse outfit has been added and the entire album has been uploaded onto the image gallery.
I feel that this photoshoot is one of Asuka's cutest outfits, I really like it a lot.
The gallery for the images can be found in my gallery album located at the link here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/gallery2/thumbnails.php?album=159

Let's talk about some recent updates. The Mini-Chatroom seems to be proving itself a hit.
I initially wanted it to just make it more convenient for users to leave messages for each other in the forums, but it seems because its much easier to use, and allows cute avatars of users to interact with, its become more frequently used than the video chatroom.

I chanced upon it when least expecting it, and after seeing the outcome, you realise how useful it is.
Its part of the forums, so users can read updates and chat about them at the same time.

In comparison to my standalone video chatroom, which is just a chatroom, its less colourful, thus easy to get bored of quickly.

What I really liked about it is that it is mobile device friendly, I can use it on my iphone by just browsing to the web page as its not flash or some software.
Quite thankful to the writer of this widget.
Today, I added the open to let the chat page open up independently on a separate window, so users who just want to chat on their mobile while on the go, can free up resources by not having to load the full long forum page. Phew Long sentence is long.

I hope that it will be easier now to join us in chatting even on your mobile device.

Phew talking about mobile device, I haven't even started editing the mobile website version.
It probably will take some time with so many other things I want to do now hehe.

The blinking mask project has made quite a lot of progress and the picton position has been changed. The overall sliding eye cover design has been taken apart and redesigned too, I just didn't have time to post some updates on it. I will very soon, do stay tuned for the test-type to emerge soon~^_^

The Saki mask project and costume are into its final phase, the costume is completed and the mask is almost ready to be painted.
Been working on a side project these couple of days, and it seems to be taking up all my attention, but yeah, its that exciting.
I hopefully it can be announced soon, but there are many things which are only at the beginning stages.
I hope to get as much help i can get so each of us working on the project will have a lighter load.

After all these are finished, I hope I can start making a new mask model too.
Its been so long since any new models have emerged, I hope to get all the major work completed in the next 3 weeks to move on to the next project~^_^

Until then, stay tuned~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment