Thursday 18 August 2011

Project Hatsune Miku

I have been slow to grow a liking for Hatsune Miku even though I was well aware of her popularity since a few years ago. I think it must have been the latest 3D virtual concert and improved songs with excellent dancing which made me fall in love with her. And as with any anime character I love, I would invite them into the real world.
Well, I'm definitely not the first who tried to do a kigurumi cosplay of Hatsune Miku, kinda not in line with most of my cosplay choices, but well... first in the english speaking world seems good enough~^_^
I have started resuming the blinking eye kigurumi mask project simultaneously with the Project Miku~
With that, I am trying to debut the Hatsune Miku kigurumi cosplay with the blink-able kigurumi mask. I am not sure how long will it take, I am currently trying to solve another problem.
Do come back into the blinking eye project thread and help me with your ideas to the new and challenging problems~^_^;
One reason that the blinking eye project is taking so long is because the seller for the battery component of my design has failed to send me the correct items.
As mentioned in the thread as well, the seller made a mistake in my shipment not once, but twice, sending me crap stuff that I cannot use.
For the record, they are also the first seller on Ebay which I have given a negative feedback to. Never thought this day would come.
As of now, I have yet received the correct items, I hope it comes in fine now, or this seller would have been a three time commiter of ridiculous mistake.
Due to a small number of requests, I started another kigurumi bodysuit mass order. Both Normal and High Quality suit orders are accepted.
Some time back, I stopped accepting orders for Normal quality kigurumi bodysuits as they are not really as durable as the HQ ones.
But of late, there are a few friends who are just starting up kigurumi and wishes for a place to get cheap yet good coloured bodysuits.
So I've decided to resume making them. Afterall, I think all the sellers only sell HQ bodysuits and no normal quality more economical ones, that makes it hard for some.
If you are interested, please head to the forum page and voice your interest.
I just need you to tell me your height and weight, and size of the suit.
Feel free to ask any questions there as well.
I have some updates for the Saki kigurumi mask and costume which I am working on for Sainte. I patched up the mask today with filler, and will sand it smooth tomorrow.
Cannot wait for it to finish as Sainte and Hotaru, both Finlanders will be able to kig together~^_^
Thank them so much for pioneering kigurumi in Finland~ THE LAND OF THE LEVA'S POLKA~^_^;
Quite an earworm of a song which has a Hatsune Miku version attached below~



 Next up are a few other note worthy posts in the forums, and news~
Join in the chat in the mini-chat box in the forums or take a surf in the new image gallery (new images updated every other day~)
Below are a few more preview images for Project Miku~
I'm just gettting Asuka to cosplay as Miku in the mean time, the Miku custom is only partially complete~^_^;
Thank you for your patience.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment