Thursday 3 September 2009

Asuka sleeveless and bandaged~

Today, Asuka modeled in her plugsuit sleeveless. In the movie, End of Evangelion, Asuka appeared in bandages especially her right arm symbolising her injuries during her fight VS the Eva series. Hehe... anyway if you're interested, do watch Evangelion~^_^ New movies are coming out too, watching the original TV series will help you understand(not) the new movies more lol~

Took a number of pictures and video too. Hopefully I will have time to put them up soon lol~ I still have the T-fa mask... hmm I should make a point to use her sometime. Other than that, I've sold the rest hehe~^_^; Its really hard to keep masks lying around in my room... I still need to upgrade the Yoko headform when I have time. Always nice to keep an opened mouthed design for variation~^_^ This mask cosplaying Asuka is the new Asuka mask modified from the C2 and Ignis mask mentioned in the forums. I'm always lazy once the mask is usable, there are a few modifications to the eyes which I haven't bothered to spend time with. Well... on the whole, I think its fairly ok for now.

For bulk purchase buyers, there are a few updates made in the forums today:
www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBb3
Have a read~^_^

An update which I almost forgot, got a fanart from Cody Nakamura for C2~^_^
Thank you Cody~
Please take some time to have a look at the beautiful fanart~












Looking forward to seeing you in the forums~^_^
Stay tuned for more updates~ have a great day~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment