Wednesday 23 September 2009

Saber cute version?

Hmm finished the Saber mask for Manalight today. Phew, it is more troublesome and tedious than I imagined it to be. Took about 2 days of come and going to make each parts and wait for glue to try lol. The pictures of the finished mask and also the other recently finished masks can be found in the "mask customisation for sale" section~^_^

Hehe how has everyone been? Looks like everyone has something interesting to share all the time. Daza and Casey got a new friend in Melbourne which shares their kigurumi cosplay interests~^_^ They had a meet up today and took a fair number of (disorientated) pictures lol... You can find the pictures in the members gallery in the forums and also in this thread~
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=6937#p6934

As for me, I'm really really busy lately. Finishing the Saber mask is like a huge load taken off. It has been a while so I wanted to finish it so that I can send it away and clear my back log. Well a new customer's order is in, but as a new order, it can still wait. I'm not busy with kigurumi mask making stuff hehe... its other stuff related to the non-hobby side of life~^^

Well, stay tuned, you never know when an update will come around~
Drop by and chat in the forums~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment