Saturday 19 September 2009

Soon to part, C2 mask~^_^

Just a small update. The last of the 2 C2 masks has undergone refurbishing and will be wedded to a new master soon.. sob** sob** Feels almost like a parent moved to tears seeing their daughter in a wedding gown... the C2 mask looks so gorgeous and sexy in the new hairdo~^_^;

Hehe, cheesy metaphor. It is the weekend now, the new mask will be shipped first time on Monday next week. Wish to clear the current batch as it has been a while. The C2 mask is not the only mask on the way to completion. The Saber mask is also almost finished. All that is left is the attachment of the hair. I thought through a method to do it, but I can't wait to find out how it will turn out actually... its kinda interesting for me hehe.

Exciting it may be, I do hope that I will find time to work on it hehe~ All the suit orders has arrived. Dye-ing is another major task I need to do before I can ship them out. Hehe, collected quite a number in the mask order customisation thread in the forums. I hope to continue growing the numbers inside~^_^.

Below is how the other mask which I hope to finish is becoming. Do stay tune for new updates~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment