Tuesday 15 September 2009

The suits have arrived~!!!

I am very sorry for the delay to all HQ suit buyers. The delivery seem to have taken longer than expected. Well, it has been over 1 month since the order was made is it not? I hope that is still within the tolerable duration for you. It is a mistake up on the postman's part, 1 week ago it arrived but the postman who was new at this time couldn't find my location. At least it wasn't lost, I believe you can still trust in the EMS postal services.

I didn't realise the size of the order was this large, the suits and extra fabric came in a large looking parcel weighing about 7kg. Then I knew that I will have work to do. I will try my best to get them sent to you as soon as possible. Some of them are already expected to be sent tomorrow and the day after.

It also sadly reminded me that a friend too who is also my customer wasn't able to wait for the order's arrival. A supportive friend and member, Kooh is no longer with us.
As the matter, I will like to direct my dear visitors to this thread, perhaps you can share your memory of the friend with us:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=628
Lest we forget.

I am working on a number of things lately, been unable to spend a lot of time on one task either. I am leisurely making a new cosplay costume, Asuka's test plugsuit when I can find time. I took a single progress picture and posted it in the related thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=627&start=10

I have yet touched the hair accessories which have been casted and ready for almost a week already. Really wish to get down to it more. The main part of the costume, the red a gold parts of the suit arrived with the other bodysuits today. It came in 3 parts, the pants, the body and the top. Phew... its... kinda a time consuming job to add all the details to the suit as shown in the drawing. But I guess it will be fun.
Do keep a lookout in the forums for updates on the work progress, do leave some comments or feedback.

Until the next update~
Take care~!

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment