Friday 5 March 2010

Full bodysuit order progressing~


I thought I make an update on a recent suit order as of late. It has been a long wait for suit order customers this time around due to the 15 day business break due to Chinese New Year. As I have told some of my buyers, the tailors were having their nice long holiday as well... and there has been nothing much to be done upon that.

The good news is, work has resumed since last Monday and the suits are nearly finished. Though the total estimated time will probably not see much changes, as I have mentioned that it would at least take two months this time around. Already 1 month has passed, so its just 1 more left to do and it should arrive on schedule.

Lately I have been really busy, working on a few items and performing research for me other related work. I should be able to find more time after the next week, only then live shows and chatting from me will become more frequent. Hehe, I can't wait too to get back into having some kigging fun.

Stay tuned and looking forward to after next week~^^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment