Sunday 21 March 2010

Sexy Nurse Asuka~

Asuka cosplayed as a nurse in white uniform last night performing to possibly over 1000 people online over a period of 5 hours on Stickam~^_^ It was a fun break from all the hard work before and the shortages of updates for a period of time. The nurse costume is a sponsored costume from our friend Turkey from Melbourne. Yu has modeled in the same costume before if you look for earlier posts about a year ago. The nurse costume has a rather short skirt, and its waistband is locked at the back making the waist seem extremely tight fitting~^_^

There has also been a nice surprise of Venomi and Hikarinaka's new character Aoi making an appearance in the chat yesterday. As Aoi is new, I asked Hikarinaka for Aoi to give us an introduction. Hehe, Hikarinaka has posted a couple of beautiful pictures of Aoi in the thread here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=790&start=0

Simply click on the link above to take a look. Don't forget to leave a comment and let Hikarinaka know how you feel. Most impressively, Hikarinaka always manages to get very good settings for background in the pictures she took. I wish I can do that too hehe >_<

A week and counting on, the zentai bodysuits should just about be ready to be shipped out to me from my tailor. I will be asking for an update tomorrow when work resumes. Should not be too long now~ Once again apologies for the delay.

I've posted more pictures of nurse Asuka below, I hope you like them. If you missed the live chat, I hope we can meet again the next time. Stickam will automatically update my twitter when I am hosting a live show. You can be notified by my twitty bird if you will like to, just follow the blue bird~^_^ hehe. (Link is on the top right hand side). Have a very good day dear visitors and meet again soon~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment