Wednesday 17 March 2010

Red, White and Blue~

This is in no way planned, but it seems like a live show casual wear used yesterday resembles the colours of a Gundam~ -__-...
Hehe... you thought I was gonna say the American flag didn't you. Nvm if you don't get it hehe >_<; Yeah its kinda like the American flag's colours, its a combination of Natsuru's blue and white casual top and a red shiny satin legging~

And that is the second attire of the day, during which Asuka has a very long live chat after a long period of busy day~ ^_^
I wish to let our dearest members and visitors know, the peak busy period is over for now, and orders and commissions should most certainly function normally as before.

An update to those who ordered suits and masks from me. The delay was anticipated, firstly due to the 15 days of Chinese New Year(and who would work hard prior and after a festival anyway) and also my busy schedule. I wish to let you know, the overseas items are on their way to me very soon, and right after that I will do the remaining work on them and quickly ship them out to you.

Even though I did mention that a delay is expected at this time of the year, this 1.5 month wait is still what I'm trying to shorten for you as much as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Posted a few pictures taken during yesterday's live chat below, enjoy~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment