Thursday 5 May 2011

Asuka live chats in full latex bodysuit

This picture on the left of Asuka is taken during a later live chat taken today on Stickam. I guess this is the only picture taken. Asuka started off wearing her pink camisole in the style from Evangelion 2.0. Then after about 1 hour, she changed into her yellow sun dress, another signature outfit of hers. A third and final attire change put her in a wine red stretch top and white skirt.

It was quite a fun chat today, a fellow kigger Odette joined in the Stickam chat. It has been such a long time since a group chat performance to the public has been made. I still recall once there were 4 altogether, Yukie, Yukari and Aqua I very vaguely recall. During that time it was a peak hour as well and we got roughly 500 simultaneous viewers. Hehe, though the chat window moved with so much chatter, its hard to read, perform and respond at the same time~ So anyway, it was a much more quiet live chat today with just under 120 simultaneous viewers. Must be the time of the day for some bulk of the viewers, it seems like it is past 4am in the US. And thanks to the fastest drawer in the west(so far) for helping to moderate the chatroom. Hehe, thanks everyone.


Half a page and I've yet touched the title topic of this update. Asuka did a live chat wearing her modified full body latex catsuit the other night. Every time there was a live chat in latex, it seems to generate a lot of fun. And there were requests asking for more of such sessions so I decided to oblige. The latex bodysuit worn is made up of the same red latex catsuit seen last worn by Natsuru, the one without gloves and feet. I got a pair of matching red latex gloves and socks to finally complete the full enclosure.

Its a good experience having gloves and feet attached separately I learnt. It is actually quite a fast fit. The gloves and feet once worn and smacked over/under the catsuit's sleeves, stick like it were one single piece. There isn't any issue of the gloves or feet shifting off and revealing skin. That means its a good thing too since if wanted to, the gloves and feet can be removed for stretching the fingers/toes(or to drain water ^_^;).

Though not as tight as the black latex bodysuit, the red one stick onto the skin like glue and fitted so well. It got really hot, sticky and wet inside, but the euphoria rises with passing time. By the time it was near the end of the chat, Asuka still wishes to stay in the suit. I guess thats one of the nice part about wearing latex. It tortures but makes you love it~^_^

I've embedded the video taken during the live chat posted on Youtube below. You will notice that I deliberately retained the original sound instead of the usually embedded background music. The latex makes a fair amount of noise when moving in it. Hehe, if you notice the squeaks, its just the suit~^_^ I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it. Be sure to leave some comments in Youtube or here~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

6 comments:

  1. You look so nice. It still seems like you are wearing something under the suit however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, its just the neck ~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see it now. It has a white neck to it. It looked it cloth to me for some reason because it folded with your movement. Still, very nice (^_^).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imaging wearing the black one, then the red over it!!! That would be so hot, literally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you really look fascinating in skin tight latex. Please show more. How can I contact you again?

    Rayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it that I am missing all the live chats. I swear I was on the site around 11 pm pacific time. I really feel I am missing out.

    ReplyDelete