Saturday 7 May 2011

Smooth and shiny


One of the things which kept me busy for the past few days was to finish up a Saya model and working on the other T-fa model mentioned in the forums. The Saya mask has been finished and I'm just showing a few photographs of the pictures taken. It takes a huge amount of labour getting from a rough cast to the state you see now hehe~

I have given some thought about making a new model perhaps and started looking for a look which I might like. But everywhere I looked, I can't find a look that I will be seriously interested to kig in.

I'm hoping for a smiling open mouthed design, but I'm not sure if that would be for the best since in live shows, it seems strange to keep the smile maxed out. And since I've more time to do live than take photoshoots lately, it is making me decide whether it is a good idea.



Another reason is that I've looked at many anime characters which I like and to cosplay them I don't really have to make a new design. In fact a new design will look very similar to the current designs. The Saya or T-fa or Meer masks can portray them all.

I am still looking for the special look for a new mask if there will be any, I wonder will anything appear before me if I asked in my post.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment