Sunday 8 May 2011

Shikinami Asuka Live Video

A video of Shikinami Asuka in her test plugsuit has been uploaded onto YouTube. The suit is partially incomplete so perhaps I will have to make Asuka do another shoot sometime later. This video was intended to be a trial shoot for Asuka to see how she'll look like in full costume. The recording was taken a few weeks back the same time when the pictures for the Shikinami Asuka in her test plugsuit were taken.

I really like the costume, it seems as if I have already amassed all of Asuka's costumes. I am aware that I haven't gotten the school uniform, but that hasn't been very high up in my wishlist all the while. Going as far as to purchase it to complete the set is a little costly for me. If someone is willing to donate me one, I will gladly accept~^_^

Hehe, I noticed that I've been putting up updates continuously for 3 days in a row. It hasn't been so since when I started the website almost 7 years ago. Well, it was most fun when think of it right at the beginning. The Yu mask came a very long way. Talking about the Yu mask, I think it is gone for good now. It has been sold to a private collector.



And so the brief update. I wanted to embed the video on my main page as well. The video was uploaded some time last night. Please leave a comment or rate it okie~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: