Sunday 22 May 2011

Products and Fanart pages updated~

I know, it is a very crappy attempt at making a spinning Asuka. The reason being, it wasn't truly planned to be. Well I found a few pictures that when stitched together looks like Asuka is turning. I'll try to make a better one the next time around~^_^

There has been 5 new fanarts added in the fanart gallery. I must admit, it took me took long to put the fanarts I've received in there. Thank you anomalocaris, C4th, Inuyasha and Satomi~ I'm sure everyone who visits the fanart page will enjoy your beautiful artworks~
Access the Fanart page here.

And update on another soon to be completed mask. Its the T-fa with black long hair. The new owner wishes her to play the role as Sailormars this time as discussed in the forums. I should be able to post some updated pictures very soon, tomorrow perhaps. Check out the forum topic that keeps track of it. Oh and on a side note, I receive some good news from a buyer of blank mask, its been completed and it looks immensely pretty. Keep a lookout for their pictures in the forum member's gallery.
Access the black haired T-fa 2011 project here.



Thank you everyone for the support you've given me all these years. I've decided to make the kigurumi masks more affordable. The prices have been updated in the products page. Well, come to think of it, all the costs of production has been covered, and there are no immediate projects right away. I thought, why not make it easier for more people to obtain, so more people can enjoy kigurumi cosplay. It may even turn out quicker for me to find buyers too. Most of the methods of mask making has been optimised, so it will cost less effort and resources, so I'm passing on the savings to you. If I find time, I might try to make a new model too.
Check out the Products page here

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment