Monday 4 July 2011

Mikunopolis~ USA~

Damned that Draconpern and Rinrin, they got to see Mikunopolis live while I get to watch it on this youtube video~^_^; Hehe, just wanted to rant about it, I'm fine, no worries. I suppose anyone whose familiar with the Vocaloid's recent activities would have seen the similiar concerts in Japan... on Youtube as well for me.

Indeed, it is quite amazing. The effect does look like a real 3D person is singing on the stage. The movements are very well choreographed and looked so beautiful dancing. They probably are better off in endurance and liveliness compared to real life artists.

When I watched the video, I keep realising how much the performance look like kigurumi cosplay. It looks almost identical to a slender little girl, dressed in kigurumi cosplay costume and doing the show up there. I wonder how amazing it would be if a kigurumi cosplayer can put on that outfit and parade the public grounds. Perhaps there would be countless fans who will fall in love with her at first sight.

One IMPORTANT thing that I noted from the performance is that THE VOCALOID'S EYES KEEPS BLINKING~!!! It does make the character appear more alive, and probably will break the uncanny feeling traditional kig masks give to the public. THIS FREAKIN* MADE ME WANNA FINISH THE BLINKING SAYA MASK A.S.A.P...... GGRAOWLAGH. Wow, what was that? A growl? Sweet. Imagine if a kigurumi mask's face can achive blinking, it will be no different from the 3D Mikus and other vocaloids. I think we're getting somewhere with the blinking eye no jutsu. Definitely going somewhere.

P.S.... if a kig mask isn't singing, the mouth doesn't need to move right? After I tackle the blinking eyes, let's see if I have some time to think about a moving mouth~^_^; I must be crazy.

>>>"CREDIT OF VIDEO GOES TO VIDEO UPLOADER" <<<
The Calif Mikunopolis video has been taken off Youtube, so I replace it with one formerly from Jap.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. i have it seen on the Animecon in almelo, its was realy amazed to watch it^-^ yu-chan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw it yesderday and it was just wonderful! =)

    ReplyDelete