Sunday 17 July 2011

Godaddy, we have arrived, on the new server and I'm lovin'it~^_^

Go Daddy $7.49 .com Sale!The move to the new server is complete. I must say, I am very very impressed by the service provided by Godaddy.com. On several occassions, I needed to ask questions right away or the migration would have delays. Godaddy's 24/7 help centre was just a call away, and got to speak to a tech support personnel who was able to answer my questions right away.

Let me share with you how my Godaddy experience was like:

"          I know that they are trained to do so, but I am still amazed at how the workers were all able keep up such a high standard of customer service. On one occasion, I needed to delete the server for a reset and reapply for a new host, they walked me through the entire process, they even recommended me an option to choose a server nearer to my visitors, I chose USA(they have Singapore, Australia, China etc). It should be as quick as it gets to load for many of you now. I FELT VERY PAMPERED~^_^

I am so touched, perhaps because I moved from a host who abused their customers. The previous host, ulmb.com, took monthly payments from me, and when I realised and changed to an annual upfront payment, they still kept withdrawing automatic monthly payments, twice before I found out. That is like taking more money than they should and keeping quiet about it. When I sent a message to the customer service, there was no reply EVEN UNTIL NOW! :( I waited 3 days before sending a second message, and by now, I've sent 5 messages and still no reply. ULMB.COM IS THAT BAD. I figured if I stayed on, I will be charged a third time the monthly amount, so I decided to go.

I am still touched and impressed about Godaddy's control manager. The available options and settings are just incredible. Their build in web browser based FTP works just like Facebook/Photobusket/Filezilla combined, I didn't even needed to use my standalone FTP software. Almost all the settings can be modified and there is so much more that I haven't even tried. All the server details are REVEALED and I feel that I OWN MY SERVICE, unlike on the previous host.

Definitely as good as it can get for a web host and domain name registrar.          "

The new site is not just good service, the 4th generation hosting hardware and the features offered are in a list twice as long as my previous web host... Phew, Web developers for my site ought to be happy with the new toy I bought for their use~^_^

The forum is up, I will start working on adding new things to the website, meanwhile check take a look at the following topics:

If you have any problems now, let me know in the thread here or email me:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1116


Help me out with a title banner, I want to feature your work on here~^_^ Check here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1127


Some great mask making and repairing tips by mask maker Fantesca can be found here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1124

A new kigurumi mask project in the works, with full costume and shoes for a buyer:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1126


I am trying to make kigurumi eyes blink, check out how Rinrin plans on getting interchangeable expressions and making them go -_- !
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1131


Stay tuned for more updates~^_^ All suggestions are welcomed.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment