Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hitagi Senjougahara Gallery 1 added.

Took some time off to add a new album into the gallery section. There seems to be quite a back log there, well there also seems to be some progress with this I suppose. The first half of the gallery has been posted. I'll put up a second half soon~

The move of the website from the old server to the new server seems to have been completed without problems. The previous server was in Germany and the current one is in USA. Those living in the US, is there any noticeable improvement in speed? The internet is quite fast nowadays, I imagine most people wouldn't notice a 1ms or 10 ms difference would they?

With the migration out of out of the way, I think I'll work a little on getting a new design up for the site too. The current version is version 6, the next version will be version 7. It all seems so fun, but I also happen to be going through quite a busy period. Well, baby steps I guess, baby steps can finish anything hehe.

Here are some of the activities that friends and members are up to lately.

The new mask project thread for Saki, from Steel Angel Kurumi (yes Kurumi, not Kigurumi).

Hotaru brings a chainsaw to a con?! Soon to be joined by Sainte, as Saki.

I want to know your desktop resolution, has things changed in the past 5 years?

Mutsu's sculpting of a goat head is sooo interesting to look at.

And a weird issue I kept encountering with FTP clients, do you know the cause?

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment