Tuesday 12 July 2011

Where were all the work hiding before this~

Just a non related cover girl to start of a post~ Looks like this are really going to get very very busy from now on~ Let me count them here:

1) Got a business plan to present to VCs in mid August (Not Kigurumi^^;)
2) Migrating of website and server to newer, better web host.
3) Full time work~
4) 1 new mask order, with full costume and shoes.
5) Blinking eye project, phew~ waiting for parts.
6) New cosplay character, heh heh~ It'll be a surprise~
7) Daily maintenance and answering of questions on forum/facebook

See lucky 7, blam~ no kidding, just where were all the work hiding before today. If I seem to take ages to reply to real time chats or emails, please forgive me, I think I may need to do less of those for a while.

In fact dear friends, when you send me a message, cutting off the "hi" and "how are you today" and getting straight to the "Its pouring out here today, I need an umbrella" may be more effective in getting a response lol.

I can still chat, but probably just less of the mundane stuff, but don't worry, I still care, its the whole point why I'm busy~^_<

The forums seems to be getting a while lot busier these days. If you are a frequent member, and have a mature attitude, will you like to help by being a moderator?  Don't forget to drop by the forums and check the following hot projects and topics:
-Okuu's new costume design~
-Rinrin's kigurumi character~!!!
-Some anime titles too short?
and more~ ^_^

Thank you for all the help offered with the building of the new community website. The intention was to share the work and share the pride. Trying to make something useful to help other kiggers and kig loving people.

Built the website from scratch collecting tutorials, discussions, ideas and pictures in the forums. I think it has came a long way. People finding the information provided useful kind of made me want to make it even better. Its cool isn't it, when you have a goal that seems right~^_^

So yada yada yada~ I'll be busy, but I'm still here~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: