Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas 2008~!!! Santa Girl CC gallery opened

Merry Christmas everyone~!!! Its Christmas 2008... phew~ its the second Christmas that I've been kigurumi-ing now. Is everyone having a relaxing holiday season? Well even if you're working, you can still feel the mood~ ^_^~

As promised, I've opened the Santa girl CC gallery today and it has a video as well.

Please do drop in the gallery to take a look, I hope you'll like it~^_^
If you visit the video, I also hope that you'll leave some comments and rate the vid too ~^^

I noticed something really exciting... well for me that is. Its my 25th video this time and today is the 25th Dec 2008~^_^ Wow isn't that a very cool coincidence?~ I did took away some of my older videos, but I had taken them off since ages ago and I never planned to have this video become the 25th one...

Well another good sign for the following year of kigurumi I hope~^_^
P.S. if you haven't answered the poll on the right, why not take a second to choose your screen resolution. Its ending soon, well the results are quite clear now anyway, just poll for fun ^_^

Oh I'll be going on a long long winter holiday. Hmm I'll try to keep the site as updated as I can, so don't worry about not finding new things here okie^_^?
Who knows there may be more to talk about here than before.... hmm
Well I forsee that I'll be back in March but I'm always contactable on MSN and definitely my forums~^_^

Once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New year everyone.
May you Christmas wishes come true... Oh and if that happens to do kigurumi... I may just be able to help you out~^_^ hehe.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment