Wednesday 10 December 2008

Yu in black skin tight gown gallery opened

As the title suggests, the gallery is opened for the black shiny wear which debut a few days ago. Its a full gallery and I assume most have seen the video which was showcased earlier this month.
Nope the picture on the left isn't two Yu-s, I just placed two pictures side by side and I didn't meant for it to look like anything other that... just two preview pictures.

I've also touched up the mask sale page and added most of the things I wanted to say in there. Have a look if you're interested in getting a mask.

The Christmas season is in full swing, not sure about you, but I've gotta finish writing all the cards I want to send and send them in the next couple of days. Anyone of you planning a long vacation break? Its that time of the year you know? Well I have some plans myself and probably would disappear after a while for some time. Hehe, won't gonna say when but... I'll try to ration the updates I took in advance to cover the period when I'm away so that everything seems normal... hehe
Do hang around~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: