Sunday 21 December 2008

Merry Christmas dear visitors and friends~<3

It is that time of the year again where its very cold in the northen hemisphere and very hot in the southern hemisphere. I happen to be somewhere in between... well rather hot. Has everyone been enjoying your holiday breaks? Or is your holiday plan about to begin?
I've taken a photoshoot today and I'll be releasing it to mark Christmas 2008~Wooo~!!!
I'm compiling the images and creating the gallery for this festive attire. There is also a video which I'll upload in a few days time~^_^
Hehe, the preview shots shown above does say alot about the nature of the shoot doesn't it. I made a simple hair clip that matches the festive season made with two bells, a small cherry bush and red lace. I also realised that the CC mask is alot easier to do the hair into ponytails than the Yu mask hehe.All the pictures taken will be opened to public on Christmas. Probably a couple will be posted in forums here and there, but do stay tuned. Time to do some last minute Christmas present shopping?

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: