Saturday 6 February 2010

Addicted to Bad Apple~

First of all, I'll like to mention that I have updated the fanarts gallery page with 2 fanarts and a sketch as requested by members. Those fanarts added are all fanarts from the "All craftworks and fanarts" section. Hehe the title pic has little to do with the topic, except that its from a while back... like a couple of the fanarts. Its actually a ZIPAI photo. Taken by my mobile phone held in my hand hehe~

As the title suggests, I recently found a really nice animation with song that I really like and keep repeatedly playing it non stop. I first found it on Danny Choo's and then I got onto YouTube and found plenty of cool stuff on it. Apparently, someone make a stop motion video of the animation above (in a nutshell, taking individual photos to form an animation) with 7000+ pictures. And it even caught the new media giant, CNN's attention. I've attached the original animation below, but do check out the stop motion clip which made it so famous, and the CNN report. All the links listed below~^_^

The first one is the original Bad Apple animation:



The second one is the stop motion animation created by individual images:



This is the CNN report~^_^:


Hehe, I really like the lifelike animation and entrancing song.
Thank you to its creators~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment