Tuesday 2 February 2010

Mini update: Asuka's red plugsuit~

I just want to give a few updates on things that I found and did recently. Starting from the earliest, Loopy's Megurine Luka mask (Saya custom) has been shipped and Loopy says in a forum thread that it will arrive tomorrow. Hehe, I think Loopy is excited, but I too am very curious how it will turn out. Its the second Saya mask after all, and I too like the Megurine Luka character alot too~^_^.
Updates and conversations regarding this mask can be found in this forum thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=745

The next thing I wanted to talk about is that I took Shikinami Asuka and put her in her red plugsuit the other day. Took a few pictures and videos of her as you see at the top of this post. Can't wait to edit the videos and pictures to put them up. Might take a while as I'll be going somewhere for a couple of weeks. But I'll be still active around here and the forums, especially if anyone interested in finding out more about kigurumi cosplay comes around.

Talking about going away for a few weeks, please finalise any suit orders or mask orders before I leave. I will still be able to process the orders as some of the work down doesn't require me around. I have decided to put the former Asuka mask on a special discount. I will be able to send this beautiful Asuka mask quickly interested buyers, but please do so before I leave. You won't find such a high quality kigurumi mask elsewhere for this price. Details can be found here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/products/specialoffers.php

I recently started watching a new anime series called Baka to Test to Shokanjo. Its incredibly hilarious with a fair amount of kawaii-ness and ecchi-ess~^_^. It caught my attention as is recently won an award for best "male character" in a novel contest, and this male character looks 101% as cute as the cutest anime female char in the show~ lol... Check out some images of this character and more information about this anime which I'm watching now in the thread below:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=757

Thank you for viewing the update, stay tuned and I hope you will share your thoughts in the forums~^_^ Take care~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment