Tuesday 9 February 2010

Implementing sole URL~www.kigurumicosplay.com

Hihi~^_^ Good day to you dear visitor and friend. It has been a while since both www.kigurumicosplay.com and wyu.ulmb.com leads to my website. The reason is that some senior members and friends are still used to wyu.ulmb.com and so I decided to let it take some time for people to switch to using www.kigurumicosplay.com
In the meantime, www.kigurumicosplay.com being just a mask over the true URL work nearly perfectly, except it is not perfect. Some URLs in the forums can still only be accessed via wyu.ulmb.com

I wish to let everyone know that in the next few days, I'll be switching completely to using the URL www.kigurumicosplay.com
For any of you who are still using wyu.ulmb.com, please take a note of this, and change your bookmarks accordingly. Hehe, thats all I wish to say~^_^
Let's give it some time for the changes to settle in, all of us already did migrated from the former Proboards forum into the new phpBB3 one, so I believe it will turn out just fine.

I thank you for your patience and continuous support. I hope that everyone will still enjoy to the fullest the same community we have here~^_^

I have edited and uploaded a new video taken of Shikinami Asuka (Saya mask custom) on YouTube. Its just a cosplay posing performances and costume demo. I hope you will like it. Please don't forget to leave some comments and rate if you have some spare time. Thank you, I will be posting up more pictures of Shikinami Asuka in the next few days if nothing keeps me too busy~^_^

Enjoy~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment