Friday 19 February 2010

Please be patient, we will be ready in a short while~ ^_^

Hihi dear visitors, for those who have been visiting this page often, or just happened to come in today you might have noticed that the forums and some parts of the website are not available yet.

If you're reading this a day or more after it has been posted, the settings and arrangements most likely would have been completed and you can just ignore this message~^_^

This is because I am in the midst of moving large number of files on my server. The URL wyu.ulmb.com will not be completely replaced by www.kigurumicosplay.com And because wyu.ulmb.com has been used for so long, there are more than just a few things which I need to change.

Hehe, I hope you can wait patiently, most of the website's features are already available and more are becoming available as I speak. It is expected that the moving will be completed by the end of the day, I promise I will work as hard as I can to put everything back in place~^_^;

Thank you for your patience and continous support~^_^ I repeat, If you're reading this a day or more after it has been posted, the settings and arrangements most likely would have been completed and you can just ignore this message~^_^

There won't be any noticable changes once all the configurations are in place~
Take care and see you in the forums soon.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment