Thursday 4 February 2010

Shikinami Asuka Lolita Black Dress~

Shikinami Asuka wore her favourite black and white lolita fashion dress and took a small shoot in it. This time around, the costume is more exact to the actual artwork design with the frills at the top of the knee high leggings. The black portion of the dress is made from black pleather, a kind of synthetic leather-like material. Which is the reason why it gives off a little bit of shine. Hmm does anyone know if pleather can be shined? And the leggings are made from metallic black lycra. Not sure if you can see tell its glossiness from the photos. I have attached some pictures below, I will put up some more related pics when I have time.

I will be extra busy the next few weeks or so. Live chats will be tough, but MSN and forum attendance should not be affected~^_^ Anyway, we have another cute Saya mask user who will be making her appearance very soon ^_^. Its a Megurine Luka custom~^_^. Details can be found here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=745&start=60

I've got a few videos which I will like to put up. I hope I can find time to. Hehe... see how it goes okie~^_^
For those ordering suits and masks from me, the suits should not have any delay. But the mask production are estimated to take between 2 to 2.5 months to arrive at your doorstep.

Thank you everyone for your continual support, I hope you like the pictures and have a great day~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment