Monday 17 March 2008

I didn't know I can do it~ ^_^

I always liked how anime characters sit with their knees bent and feet pointing outwards which looks really cute. It may not mean much to many of you, but I do have a rather stiff pair of legs and the last time I was able to sit like that was probably more than 10 years ago ....eeks >_<

The one time I tried to get into this pose was heaps uncomfortable and it made my tighs ache. So I thought I was never going to be able to do it.

When I took this short photoshoot as Yu in the nurse costume(previously previewed with Winter wearing it) I tried stretching a little and I realised.... that I am still able to do it ^_^
Well I was taking a small shoot on the bed so it was a bed and not the floor which I'm sitting on.
I was quite excited, as this is one of my favourite poses... and this time it actually feels ok to rest my butt on the bed. I can feel my inner tighs pushed against the mattress as well and it felt really kinky >_< ...hehe

Well... there are some exceptions for me to be able to sit like that. The bed is soft so it doesn't hurt with all the pressure on the knees and tighs. And I think if I stay like this too long, I would have to roll over before I can get up -__-; .... yeap, it still feels a little unatural for me.


I don't reckon I'll be able to get into this pose on just any floor anytime soon. But I think its a great finding and a start. It probably will just mean more bed scenes ...just to pose like this ... er... may not be a good idea.

I'm ok with both seperated and touching knees variation of this pose, I find both quite cute. Which one is the proper way actually? Or which do you prefer?
With that, I think i'll give it some practice and see if I can loosen the muscles a little more.
Eventually I hope to be able to get into this pose at will hehe >_<...
I hope I didn't sounded too weird ...all that for just a funny way of sitting @_@
Hope you like the pictures too~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your comment I was really curious... gee, I tried myself and failed. It's really something to be happy about, so congratulations, it's indeed a cute pose, I've seen it before used by other kigurumi players and I never knew it was something so dificult and painful, it looks so natural and cute yo could never tell. Aaaaahhh.... I want to make kigurumi too!!

    ReplyDelete