Wednesday 12 March 2008

Meer Campbell Final version gallery 1 opened~

Another Meer Campbell sub gallery has been opened.
Its perhaps my favourite costume and I feel that its prettier and cuter then most of my other costumes. Maybe its because of the pink hair~ ^_^

For visitors who are not familiar with Meer Campbell, please look up on the animated TV series, Gundam SEED Destiny. Oh please watch it, its really nice... but Meer only appears in the second season, so be sure to watch both season hehe~

45 images are added into this gallery in with the final version of the Meer Campbell costume of mine. The bodysuit is made of metallic lycra which is why it has a smooth-like lusture. The gloves are also of the same metallic white as the bodysuit's but maybe that is less obvious~>_<

I hope you like this gallery too, I love the Meer Campbell character and I love the costume at the same time... definitely one of my favourite... hehe

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment